Swiftclean are a leading Hygiene and Safety Service. Swiftclean have participating in all stages of the TALE process including a Workshop on Cyber Secuirty, a Diagnostic Assessment carried out by a TALE facilitator at their premises, followed by a Report. They are applying for a TALE Grant to drive growth and efficiency.
- ‘Our National Service Manager attended a TALE Cyber Security day and has since taken ownership of the development of a Cyber Security Policy for our business’
- Issues addressed include turning off PCs at night to enable the latest security updates to be applied, locking PCs when desks are unattended and stronger passwords
- Following the TALE business diagnostic we are now working with a consultant to scope a new IT system for our business to integrate digital processes
- We are addressing inefficiencies through the use of unconnected programs in the various functions of the business
- The grant will be a significant support to our IT investment and help us manage more turnover without the need for more overhead, hence accelerate growth and profitability
For more information about Swiftclean and their cleaning, building and risk services visit their website: