Attend our free Insights event to get to know your customers' needs and build profitable relationships
Do you know your most valuable customers, or the most loyal? Do you have an effective strategy for acquisition and retention?
Can you use your customers data across the supply chain, through specific touchpoints and channels?
You will be introduced to the value of your customer’s data and how to gain benefit from it as part of your marketing strategy.
Our event is designed to equip you with a set of data driven analysis techniques to help devise incentives/offers. It will highlight the core methods of profiling and use in client acquisition. There will be examples of successful marketing retention campaigns.
- Pick the right tools to analyse data
- Extract information to align the company proposition to customer needs, satisfaction and loyalty
- Create a picture of your customer journey – to provide a very easy visual format to make decisions
- Work with your staff to monitor customer support, manage client relationships and ensure consistent customer experience
- Use data to evaluate sales efforts and measure the performance of marketing activities and brand reputation
This session is led by Dr Maged Ali -Senior Lecturer of Digital Marketing, Essex Business School, University of Essex.
Dr Ali is an expert in Marketing and Information Systems. As a business consultant, Dr Ali has helped companies to develop more effective marketing strategies, advising on the best use of technologies as well as systems leadership and digital/social media.
To book a place contact your Business Support Facilitator Sian Dowell or Patrick Maynard or telephone 01206 764778
Or email email@example.com