A very small pot of funding has recently become available to assist SMEs (who have not previously received a SEBB Grant) with the purchase of tangible items (eg plant equipment, machinery, commercial vehicles and specialist ICT equipment) relating to business growth projects.

Grants of between £1,000 - £2,000 are available at a 30% intervention rate, which effectively means the business pays the remaining 70% of the total project cost.

If you or a business you are aware of who is an SME and is interested in finding out more about this funding, to see if they qualify and how it could help their business, please email essexsebb@southend.gov.uk for further information.